This plugin gives you the ability to approve or reject orders placed by customers. Customers can either pay for the order upfront and wait for approval or they can place the order first, wait for approval, and then make the payment. This feature is great for products that can run out of stock and thus requires time before approval.
You can also approve payments, shipping methods, products, etc.
- Add three new statuses: waiting for approval, approved, and rejected.
- Displays a timeline showing the approval status update.
- Get approvals regarding orders, products, payment and shipping method, categories, etc.
- Customers are sent an email when the order status is approved or rejected.
- You can automatically cancel an order if payment is not made at a specified time.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: