With this plugin, you cannot enable pre-orders, but you can define the status of each order to see its progress. This helps in dividing the orders based on their status and also improves workflow. The most commonly used order statuses are completed, on-hold, pending payment, failed payment, processing, canceled, etc.
Moreover, you can also custom create new order status and add action buttons and icons on your order page.
- An interactive user interface that is easy to use.
- Enables you to create and edit new order statuses.
- You can set the time when the new order status will be displayed.
- Adds action buttons and icons on the order page.
- You can create a workflow of “next statuses” columns on the backend for easy processing.
- Sends customers emails when the order status changes.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: