Xero for WooCommerce enables you to create invoices automatically for all WooCommerce sales. You can also sync data like product information, shipping, discounts, taxes, etc between WooCommerce and Xero.
- Inventory You can manage inventory across multiple channels all on a single Xero dashboard. Thus, reducing the chances of overstocking or running out of items.
- Invoice You can mark your invoices as paid, draft, or pending payment. Once the payment is made, the invoice is emailed to the customer.
- Contact Management With WooCommerce Xero integration, you can manage contacts by organizing their invoices and payments together. You can also segment customers into groups and lists depending on their searches. Moreover, you can create your email list and promote your business through email marketing.
- Payments Xero simplifies the payment process by enabling customers to pay online using their credit and debit cards. You can also use Stripe to allow more payment options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, or choose any of your favorite payment solutions.
- Reporting You can get a detailed overview of your store’s performance. Xero provides multiple reports on different metrics so that you can see where you need to improve.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: