Orders Tracking for WooCommerce simplifies shipment tracking and enables you to manage bulk order shipments easily. You can add carriers’ names and shipment tracking codes to PayPal transactions and save time. Moreover, you can bulk add tracking codes to multiple orders with a CSV file, which are sent to customers via emails in the form of URLs.
- Bulk import tracking code via CSV file.
- Exports orders through filters such as billing address, shipping address, paid date, completed date, etc.
- You can provide shipment tracking information with the TrackingMore service.
- Tracking information is sent through emails to customers.
- You can customize the tracking page that shows shipping information and access it easily from the WooCommerce dashboard.
- The Pro version supports SMS notifications for tracking info.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: