With this WooCommerce Order Management System, you can edit the existing order statuses provided by WooCommerce. You can also add or remove new order statuses to manage your workflow and personalize it according to your business requirements. The new order statuses can also act as triggers for email notifications sent to customers and admins, so they are aware of the stage of order fulfillment.
- You can add new order statuses and display their description on the “view order” page.
- Add icons and bulk actions on new order statuses.
- You can rearrange the order statuses by drag and drop in the admin account to manage the workflow.
- Customize the email template that will be sent on the chosen order status trigger.
- You can also mark some order statuses as paid to include downloadable links and products.
- Easy to use and set up.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: