The WOOF product filter for WooCommerce enables your customers to filter products based on attributes, tags, categories, product taxonomies, and price range. It can be used as a shortcode or a widget. You can use the shortcode [woof] to place the product filters anywhere on site. Moreover, the plugin is AJAX powered and enables filtering products without page reloading.
- Show filter options as radio buttons, dropdown menu, checkbox, etc
- Use the product shortcode and specify the number of products per page and column.
- Customers can also search products by SKU, description, and price.
- Customers can subscribe to certain product filters and be notified if a new product is uploaded in that category.
- Search queries can be saved and analyzed.
- Infinite scrolling feature.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: