The Smart WooCommerce Search plugin enables your customers to search for products by simply adding a keyword. It takes no time at all and is suitable for websites that have thousands of products. You can use the shortcode [smart_search id=”1″] and add it anywhere on your website page. It is also compatible with Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder and thus is extremely easy to set up and customize.
- Can be integrated with the WooCommerce default search widget.
- Uses a shortcode to place it anywhere on the page, such as sidebar or title bar.
- Ability to exclude out of stock products from search.
- Shows product images and prices with search results.
- Supports variable products as well.
- Search products by SKU, categories, and tags.
Check out these similar plugins:
Continue learning with following resources: